HomeTranslation Service for Japanese Porn Movies and Hentai Anime

Are you looking for english subtitles for a JAV or a Hentai Anime ? Below is a sneak peek of what we offer.

Feel free to contact us if you wish to translate and subtitle a full JAV movie, a Hentai Anime or Movie.

English subtitles for JAV and Hentai movies

You can either send us a link of the movie/anime via Mega/G Drive or any other filehost service, or just give us the movie ID.

Email : [email protected]
(For Yahoo users, our messages sometimes go to the spam folder !)

We provide subtitles for the Japanese Adult Video or Hentai of your choice. Why us ?

  • High Quality Translation
  • Censored & Uncensored JAV & Hentai
  • New and Old Movies
  • Fast Delivery
  • Attractive Rates & No hidden fees
  • Friendly & Fast Support

Our Rates :

Regular Rate : 1,7$ / Min
GangBang Rate* : 2$ / Min

* any movie with more than 2 people participating in the scene/movie is automatically quoted under the Gangbang Rate (more lines to translate and sync). Movies from Rocket studios are now included in this rate (April 2023)

Check our Quotation Generator HERE to see how much it would cost to translate your favorite movie. Just input the length in minutes of the movie you wish to translate in the yellow cell to get an estimation of the cost of engaging our services.

(disclaimer : we DO NOT sell movies, ONLY subtitles. To buy movies, please refer to our order service.

Payment Process :
For the payment, we accept Debit/Credit Card (All major cards are accepted), Skrill and Paypal (for custom orders ONLY). We charge 60% in advance (to avoid people requesting and then changing their mind while our translators are already working on the subs). We then provide you proof of the work done (screenshots of the subtitles) before you pay the other 40% and get the full srt file.

Delivery time:
One of our priorities is to deliver the subtitles in a short amount of time without giving up on the translation quality. Our regular delivery time is 14 days. If you request several movies in one order, it can take up to 3-4 weeks.

Discount :
We offer discount when multiple movie subtitles are ordered at once. For 2 movies, you get 5% on the most expensive movie. For 3 movies, you get 10% on the most expensive movie. For 5 movies, you get 20% on the most expensive movie.