1. What will I receive when I purchase one of your products?
You will be redirected to a page containing the subtitles file in .srt format.Just click on the button to get the file. If you aren’t registered, you will not be able to go back to the download page once you closed it. So download the file right away (bellow the order details). Registered clients have an access to their previous purchases on their dashboard.
2. How do I use a subtitles file?
Once you have the movie file and the subtitles file in your computer, put them both in the same folder.
Make sure both files have the same name, for instance:
– STAR-141.wmv (movie file)
– STAR-141.srt (subtitle file)
Open the movie file (in this example, STAR-141.wmv) using a media player like VLC (our favorite media player). You should now be able to see the subtitles.
You may want to check this YouTube video illustrating the procedure described.
3. I have a HD/better copy of the movie I purchased, but the subtitles appear to be out-of-sync, how do I adjust the subtitles to my video?
4. Do you translate/subtitle private movie requests?
Sure we do! Check out Our Translation Service to find out how to request a translation.
5. Payment Methods
We accept Debit/Credit Card (All major cards are accepted), Alipay, Skrill (for custom orders) and cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dai and Bitcoin Cash).
6. I found an error in the subtitles, what should I do ?
As much as we double check the translation before adding them to the website, we are still humans. It’s not impossible to find typos or mistakes. If that the case, contact us. We will edit the file and send it back to you.