HomeDoujinshi / Manga / Novel Translation Service

English Translation for Hentai Manga New !

We now officially translate Doujinshi / Hentai Manga and Novels. Here are some examples:

Manga :

15$ for 5 pages. Non-Text Translation (translation into text document).

20$ for 5 pages. Translation + Editing

Novels :

20$ for 1 page.

Payment Process :
For the payment, we accept Debit/Credit Card (All major cards are accepted), Skrill and Paypal. We charge 60% in advance (to avoid people requesting and then changing their mind while our translators are already working on the translation). We then provide you proof of the work done (screenshots of the pages) before you pay the other 40% and get the files.

Delivery time:
One of our priorities is to deliver the translation in a short amount of time without giving up on the translation quality. A 60 pages manga can be translated in 7 days. If you request several manga/doujinshi in one order, it can take up to 2-3 weeks.

Ready to place your order ? Contact us !

Email : [email protected]
(For Yahoo users, our messages sometimes go to the spam folder !)